webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
020708
(:
Photshop
A day to remember...
Make a guess? What am i?Okaye, im like super duper...
BOWL
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Friday, July 4, 2008
Urghh @ 2:57 AM

URGHH!

Why is this happening to me now! Having some sortda throat infection, so my throat thr got something swollen. If i feel my neck at the swollen spot, it actually hurts!
I can still talk, bt HENG it got worst AFTER MT o'lvl orals!

Talking about tht, i'm kinda stunned at how sucky i did for ORALS cause, i practically stared at the examier till her eyeballs dropped.

Okaye, fine, so her eyeballs didn't drop.

But anywya, it was such a long torturous wait! I mean, sitting thr, all surrounded by boys for more then 2hrs isn't exactly "fun".

However, it didn't turn out so bad. Turns out that the guys were pretty humorous & funny! We kept on talking till the tcher had to keep telling us to lower our voices.

That stupid pink teacher hates me! She don't let me go toilet lor. Then make me stone thr so super sian. GRRRRRR.

Had headaches the whole day, though it make seem hard for you to tell. I wanted to die la. Somemore fucking weather so hot.

Went home and declared myself UNFIT for tuition! & friday's school! Thats the reason i didn't came for school today. Got an MC for today at the docs, etc.

-

& i keep feeling super hungry! Not sure if it's because of the anti-botics or because i didn't eat much during main meals. ><>

-

Trying to save up now. So many things i wanna buy.

Which includes really random stuff like:

HULA HOOP! - good old fun
PEN KNIFE! - broke mine *sob*
ETC ETC ETC.

Not working now, so can't spurge. must *control*.



parts of perfect