webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak
TGIF
Blackbird
Things guys should know abt girls
o9 shopping
The ghost story *shiver*
The GSS!

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Thursday, June 19, 2008
BOWL @ 1:27 AM


As the picture suggests, i went bowling at Superbowl Hougang. Quite fun la, so long nv play liao afterall.

Sometimes i can clear & strike, sometimes my ball end up in the drain. I guess they have a love hate relationship with me.

Then had some korean food at Heartland mall for lunch, headed back home.

On the cab back, Auntie Doris stood outside the taxi and pretended to wave goodbye to us, when she finally got in, the taxi driver joked with her, saying after he REALLY drove off. LOL.

Nothing much happened, lazy to type out the details cause my head's dizzy right now.




parts of perfect