webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Photshop
A day to remember...
Make a guess? What am i?Okaye, im like super duper...
BOWL
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak
TGIF
Blackbird

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Thursday, June 26, 2008
(: @ 3:33 AM

TO: emo

Hey, you probably know who i am, if you've got a personal grudge with me fire your cannons away, MSN/EMAIL me or whatever, air out your displeasure with me and i'll give you what i've got.

If you've got no guts to do so, please kindly refrain from commenting. There's no such word as comprede. Unless you mean COMPRENDE


(:

Well, enough with being civil. You are nasty and so i shall be.

Comprende?

-

Deleted tag board/ jukebox cause

(1) I'm lazy to reply to tags,
(2) Couldn't care less about NASTY comments,
(3) The music's annoying me

So there you go! Go thank emo for his/her lovely comment.



parts of perfect