webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
BOWL
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak
TGIF
Blackbird
Things guys should know abt girls
o9 shopping
The ghost story *shiver*

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Friday, June 20, 2008
@ 3:24 AM

Make a guess? What am i?


Okaye, im like super duper bored la, no one's replying to my bloody SMS & there's no one to talk to on MSN.

*groans*

Just realised i spent a bomb this holiday, maybe over $100? *bangs* Well, i guess it's all worth it though. Half of the $$ is prolly spent for food. Talking about food, gonna treat L to Crystal Jade tomorrow cause i made some profits & thought it'll be nice to treat someone.

Shi Hui spurges! Have you ever seen that? NO! But this holiday, SH unleashed. XD She said she spend over $400? WHOOAAA. Now that's hardcore!

Anyway, managed to get SH to get use to online shopping. Very fun de ok! I always get a kick from online shopping. ^^ & i've finally influenced & let online shopping claim yet another victim. (: happy hoho.

So woke up fucking early this morning, cause Mrs Gibson's class is like 8 FRICKIN AM! Met up with Ren Yi abt like 7:30am at Hg pt's MACS whr she ate MACS PATHETIC $2. Seriously, i'm gonna boycott MACS. Their burgers aint' fantastic, & they're super shrunk la! So tiny, & expensive. Ptttt.

Then we had English class which was blah, then Econs, with Mr Ang behaving half his age again.

Headed to AMK central there whr i went for facial threading. FUCKING PAINFUL! Or maybe because it's my virgin try? Think my thread snapped once while she threaded. I usually have a high tolerance for pain, but the sensitive areas of the face whr she threaded hurts like hell!

But well, it's suppose to remove any facial hairs (not that i have much) and it's easier for application makeup & the skin to absorb any skincare products.

With stupid white baby johnson's & johnson's powder over parts of my face (they put tht all over my face b4 threading), we headed to Popular whr SH both some plastic file, before walking donkey years & finding a place to eat.

Ate some curry chicken cutlet rice thingy. YUMMY. But i can't finish la, $6.90 leh! Heart pain. Think i ate $3 of it only lor. *SOB*

SOMEONE SHARE FOOD WITH ME!

& with all the fine dining on, i'n not surprised to actually gain some weight, with a heavy & anxious heart, i decided to face the music.

*GOSH* I'M 60KG NOW?!?!?!!













-

Gotcha!

Nah just kidding, in fact it seem that i've either lost 0.5kg or that my weighing machine is abit koyah alr. Still the same weight though, feeling comforted by it. :D

Oh yes!Almost for get about that unsightly brown thing on the top of my post, did anyone guessed it right?

Yeap, it's LUO HAN GUO! Say hello to the most lucky herb made into tea! Mum just cooked a huge pot of it, and i HAAAATEEEEE LUO HAN GUO HERBAL TEA!


EEEEEWWWWWW!

It tastes weirdly sweet & digusting. Don't know how to describe. But for the sake of my growing ulcers, i must force myself to drink. Yelch! ><"

Sorry if it offends LHG lovers, i think i just susks.

-

SH came to my hse after AMK, whr we slacked and she started reading my mag. That woman is vain too! I knew it! She called Kiat Yi straightaway asking KY to buy the mag for her with KY'S kino card.

This shows that: ALL woman are vain.
Everyone ard me must be vain. :D Else how to tahan me lurh. XD

Stuck an array of masks on while SH read out stuff frm the mag. It's in fricking chinese. -.- The horoscope in the book is SUPPERR accurate.

That's all for now, mum's nagging us to go for dinner. All the rest of the dishes are yuck. Think i'm sticking to the kang kong only.

Love you all, ling.




parts of perfect