webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
(:
Photshop
A day to remember...
Make a guess? What am i?Okaye, im like super duper...
BOWL
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak
TGIF

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Wednesday, July 2, 2008
020708 @ 3:42 AM

Today's the 5th month!

-

Lessons on as usual, amazingly, wasn't caught for no bringing my collar badge. I mean i just walked across them like nobody's business they also nv see. O.O I'm convinced i'm lucky.

The rest was a breeze thru, & after sch, we headed to the nearby pasar malam (skipping music class) & bought RAMLY BURGER for our lunch. We went to MACS to eat our RAMLY BURGER. How weird is tht? MH bought a $1 drink & we sat in the aircon, away frm the burning, sifting heat.

Met up with some buyer today, sold some stuff, & i'm feeling happy! XD

Lazy, short post. Hashbrowns for dinner, yum! Tht's all for now. TTYL.




parts of perfect