webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Make a guess? What am i?Okaye, im like super duper...
BOWL
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak
TGIF
Blackbird
Things guys should know abt girls
o9 shopping

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Sunday, June 22, 2008
A day to remember... @ 12:22 AM




Ytr's certainly was a day to remember. How come things ALWAYS don't go our way?

Our plan was to have lunch at Prata House, before catching the 2:50PM show at Orchard Cineleisure. After that, we would walk ard, before heading to Crystal Jade whr i'm supposed to treat Leonard to dinner.

So happily, i woke up at 7:30AM due to excitement, before realizing it's still so fucking early, & hid under my blanket till i fell asleep again, thus waking up at 9AM.

Decided to bathe at 10:30AM after POKEMON.

Hell yeah! Pokemon!

That kid that throws balls ard & yells their names! The one with the yellow Pikachu!

YES!

I'm childish, kiddish, whatever you call me, i just find the pokemons super cute can.

-

Afraid that i was gonna be late for our arranged meeting time, i brought my alarm clock into the bathe room, whr i gingerly placed it on top of my bro's towel.

It was doing pretty well, & like 30MINS bathe time later, i got dressed and was about to step out of the batheroom whn i decided to wipe my wet hands on my bro's towel, &

PIAANGGG!

The forgotten alarm clock went smashing to the floor with a sickening crash. I tried to savage it, but one of it's corners chipped off & the battery/battery lid flew apart. O.O

Saving the pieces i dumped it on my table & ignored it. I have more important stuff to do!

-

Fastforward 1hr later.

-

I'M DONEEEE! Didn't take long did i? XD

Forcing a brush thru my hair in a last min attempt, i returned Leo's call & went down to meet him.

Was asked to take the stairs so i clambered down & boy was i surprised!


There he was emerging from the back of the stairs with a bouquet of roses! Gosh, i was stunned.

There were gorgeous!

This had got to be the first time i've ever received such a large bouquet of roses la.
Tip for guys: flowers will get you
everywhere!

So pretty so pretty so pretty. Thank you thank you thank you!

<333>WAHAAAA.

Damn funny la. Actually, if you were to think carefully, got diff la, but i thought the guy should know mah. :(

Then we headed to Cineleisure whr thr was only the FIRST ROW of seats left. Fucker. Like damn sian la!

So we decided to head to Marina Sq whr thr was a 4PM+ show.

As luck would have it, thr no good seats left. Unless you call 3 rows from the screen good.

So bo pian, bought the 6:55PM show.

Went to Starbucks & i told the lady i wanted a caffee mocha latte. She gave me a damn weird stare & Leonard asked her if thr was such thing, she replied no. XD

In the end we got some yucky bitter drink. ><>*again* there was no siewmais left!

SIAN BO! Took bus 70 home whr i got tired and lean on Leo for some cushion. (:

Took some pics, etc, then i whipped out my present for him and surprised him! It's just a wallet thou. I fkinda regret getting it, cause i tot it looked ugly after that. But he's nice & he said he loved it, so wokaye (:

Ritual as always, he would send me home, & this time all the way up the lift whr we hugged for that 3mins ride up. Don't know whens the next time i can see him, considering sch's gonna start. :( I'm so gonna miss him.



- Babe, thank you for yesterday, thank you for everything that you did.
I'm so into you, No one else would do, 'Cause with every kiss and every hug, You make me fall in love,





parts of perfect