webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Sneak
TGIF
Blackbird
Things guys should know abt girls
o9 shopping
The ghost story *shiver*
The GSS!
60 things most girls don't know
ZOO TRIP
ZOO!

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Sunday, June 15, 2008
@ 12:18 AM

RAWWWWR!


Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy lerh! Blogging slipped my mind. My huge box of apparel just arrived from hong kong, took me 2 days to sort out everything & i've finally mailed out most of the stuff alr. (:

Went with Shi Hui to Bugis/Orchard. I pity SH's shoes cause they were tortured so badly by her, she's gonna throw them away; the heels like breaking off.

Wa... we walked the whole damn day, & after stepping in the hell furnace of bugis street, POOF! my $30 gone liao. Bougth loads of stuff, till my bag plastic bag cannot squeeze already. That's when i decided to terminate my spending.

SH damn shiok lurh, she bought soooo much stuff, she had like 4-5 big bags hanging off her hands & she kept complaining it was so heavy. XD

Oh yes, we had lunch at Hip diner USA,

GRRRR! CAMWHORE!

We kept swapping places so we could take more interesting photos, but obviously i'm not gonna post them all up cause im mean! WAGGAA.

This was my yummy lunch. Some grilled chicken whatever.

SH's one was yum! Beef stew with bread. The bread was damn crispy & fragrant. When you dip it in the beef stew, it tastes heavenly!

Didn't manage to take a pic of the most FAAAAABBBB soup in the world. We had Clam chowder with pastry on top. You know those kinda crispy thin bread covering the top of the soup & u have to poke a hole thru it, & dip the soft fluffy bread in the soup & taste?

YESSSSH!

I don't know why, but i'm super into fine dining & good food. It doesn't matter what price. :S
Thankfully, SH & MH is into it too. :D

--

Headed back home, spend @#%#$^$%* hours waiting for stupid evil little nerd.




parts of perfect