webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
A day to remember...
Make a guess? What am i?Okaye, im like super duper...
BOWL
WARAKU
me
RAWWWWR!Wokaye, sorry for lack of updates, so busy...
Sneak
TGIF
Blackbird
Things guys should know abt girls

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Photshop @ 3:31 AM

Okaye, been wanting to post his up for a long time but forgotton to.

During Wii party at Tkuai's house we fiddled with photoshop, lets see hwta amzing stuff photoshop can do!



:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:




She looks much younger in the second pic eh? Very fun fiddling with it. XD

-

Sch today was usual, O LVL MT oral is coming up so soon! AH!!!

-

Waiting for your call,
I'm sick call,
I'm angry call
I'm desperate for your voice

Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember

It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet

Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight

And I'm tired of being all alone,
and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home

Excerpt from Your Call- Secondhand Serenade




parts of perfect