webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Blackbird
Things guys should know abt girls
o9 shopping
The ghost story *shiver*
The GSS!
60 things most girls don't know
ZOO TRIP
ZOO!
MT paper
Chocolates

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Friday, June 6, 2008
TGIF @ 1:08 AM

TGIF!!!!

In case u guys didn't knw what i was screaming, it's intials for: thank god it's friday.
It's usually what adult/working people like to use, & it might seem weird why i'm saying this... but i've got damn classes
EVERYDAY for the week, & i'm so fucking exhausted.

Daily routine includes, sleeping late, wkaing up at fuck-me-early time slots. Yeah, how happy am i supposed to be? Well, at least i get to see SH everyday on the damn bus so mornings to sch wouldn't be that boring.

Had amaths today which was blah, nothing to say.

-Fastforward-

So after sch headed to some coffeshop near my place for lunch. My mum send me an sms: " i'm so angry! the machine ate my coins!"

LOL. Showed it to SH & she said my mum was cute. URGH. Volunteered to help mum dig out the coins from the machine, bt forgot. :P

Then SH wanted to go to
SHENGSHIONG to buy some stupid 饺子皮(dumpling skin) to wrap dumplings. & it's damn bloody far la. Well, not really, bt we made a huge go-ard. XD

While walking thr i became damn crazy, was like singing, shouting, jumping all over. Too much excess energy after lunch maybe. Kept whining cause i didn't wanna walk to SHENGSHIONG. I even protested on the middle of the road, stood thr a little too long, didn't realise the lights turned red already. Do note that it was some huge T-junction of the road, so yeah, pretty scary. XD

SH yelled at me to get off. LOL. Just ytr, she pulled me off the road to stop me frm getting squashed by a car. She said, i was like her brother who always looked down when crossing the road. Then she said, once, while pulling her brother away from danger, her brother scolded her instead.

"早知道让他给车撞!" she exclaimed. LOL.

So funny lurh. Bt she's damaamn nice to her brother, who treats her like dirt.

Then she tried to squish my face while i was drinking water. NOTFUNNY! Attempted to loike ehr have a taste of her own medicine, so i pounced on her and swung my arm ard her neck. Accidentally whacked her jaw, by which she exclaimed in agony, claiming that
"that gentle" action nearly broke her jaw. HRUMPH!

Pointed to some lady holding the SHENGSHIONG plastic bags and shouted damn loudly, "THERETHERETHERE! SHE HOLDING! SO WE REACHING! WHEEEEEE!"

SH told me to shut up cause the lady was staring at me. Whatever. XD

Then later on it started to drizzle & i started whining again. I told SH she didn't need an umbrella cause, ppl said she had a big head, & as the saying goes:

"大头大头下雨不愁,
人家有伞,
你有大头!"

I started singing that to her. WAHA.
evil me. maybe.

Then she bought the damn dumpling skins, which i swear NTUC also has them (according to her only SS has them) and bought milk/prawns/etc.

Some sales lady was impressed, saying: "Wa, 自己煮东西啊?"
i replied: " 她不是煮给人吃的." LOL. Earned a slap on my head for that. Ow.

Finally took a bus home cause SH's hands were gonna break under the weight of her purchases.

Bottom line: EXHAUSTED!






parts of perfect