webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Things guys should know abt girls
o9 shopping
The ghost story *shiver*
The GSS!
60 things most girls don't know
ZOO TRIP
ZOO!
MT paper
Chocolates
Okaye, so i've chgned my blog link, blogskin, etc....

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Blackbird @ 2:46 AM


AT LONG LAST!

Sorry for the lack of updates, been reaaly busy with some sales & everything.

My contact lens has finally arrived! & they are damn chio can!



-

Had 3hrs of AMATHS today. URGH.

Kinda funny how my day started. Saw a dead bird. BAD OMEN. HO. Then while waiting for Shihui's bus, several other buses passed. So at this short fraction of time, i was looking into my bag for some stuff, when i lifted my head up, her bus just went ZOOOOOOM pass my stop. I was like, stunned for a while, trying to convince myself fruitlessly that it wasn't her bus, but then, the fated phone call came, "JIALING! My bus just left ur stop leh!"

Oh god. *bangs head on wall* So unfair can! SBS drivers should stop at every bus stop, so that blind/mindless ppl like me can notice. :( Well, my ears were plugged in to music, so yeah. BOO.

-

Had AMATHS lesson for 3hrs. ZZZ.

Physic practical was actually quite fun! Too bad for those people who skipped it, really missed out of alot. (:

Mr Chong is super L.A.M.E. LOL. He said MeiHao was doing nothing like some queen, thn i said her hair looks like CLEOPATRA.

Then Mr chong said, "Cleopatra? Roti Prata la." LOL.

Other random comments by our rambutan headed physics tcher today include: "don't be a stone, like joshua" -.- shivers down my spine, with blackbirds going wu wu wu....

-

Headed to hougang point after that. Had abit of a merry go around going up & down frm NTUC, cause my mother last min asked me to go buy some roasted chicken for dinner just as we left NTUC la. -.-

SOMEMORE TODAY IS NO PLASTIC BAG DAY! Wa lao, i have to pay $0.10 for the damn plastic, cause i don't ever want to dangle a chicken home. ><><



parts of perfect