webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Birthday
O
DOGGONE
Racial harmony day!
Urghh
020708
(:
Photshop
A day to remember...
Make a guess? What am i?Okaye, im like super duper...

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Saturday, August 9, 2008
SPANK @ 1:45 AM

So you ask me, how's it like, performing on stage. I would say great, yeah! (:

Hope i didn't mess things up on post-NDP parade in school. Sure did have fun thou. MANY thanks to everyone who so super supported me.

I have just come to realize i do have some fantastic friends!

-

Went out with Leo after that, super funny la! Cause we saw this girl wearing a slogan tee that said something like: "spank me if i'm a... *didn't-see-what*"

Then whatever we said, we replaced it with the word " SPANK ".

LOL.

For example, "This SPANKtea is spanking good!" (PS: we were drinking milk tea frm mos burger)

He's damn funny la! Cause opposite where we were sitting was Singtel. Then he asked me: "Do you use SPANKtel or SPANKhub?"

LOLOLOLOL.

Mindless silly conversation. But it was super funny.

While buying friendship band strings, this little girl came up beside us and went: "ow ow ow..." in a sing-song kinda way. We just burst out in laughter. XD











parts of perfect