webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
DPA
SPANK
Birthday
O
DOGGONE
Racial harmony day!
Urghh
020708
(:
Photshop

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Thursday, August 28, 2008
Silly tune @ 1:39 AM




bam bobo flew across the rainbow field oh shit exclaimed where the fish pea is my banana milkshake cup birthday party will arrive soon hoho said casper boo i am dead gosh its dead cried bobo angels sing like banana in pajamas stupid little angels in pajamas said so loud with elephants from bobo chacha which casper hated so happy like glue drying crystal mixture suddenly the storm clouds rolled across the living room in rainbow land milkshake! omg.





snoopy slapped me on my nose ouch cried snoopy my hand hurts caltax gas are toxic today stay and die now so leonard decided not to stay but snoopy stayed instead. poor snoopy leonard but who cares god ate jello with curry thats why it has been hailstroming lately guess what even thou hes hailstorming the earth smells bad



-
Been ages since i've blogged.

Did you understood that?

No you didn't?

Yes you did?

I'm sure many of you played this before?

Well, it was some random 'continue-the-sentence' kinda story i had on the phone call with Leo. Super long time ago, but i found it somewhere in the deep corners of my files, so here! For pure enjoyment!

*Note: Before you start flaming me regarding the contents of this silly conversation, think before you start cause it'll only make you seem childish. It's only pure fun afterall. (: *innocent wink*



parts of perfect