webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Chocolates
Okaye, so i've chgned my blog link, blogskin, etc....

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Monday, May 26, 2008
MT paper @ 4:59 AM


Well, today was o lvl's mother tongue paper 01/02.

How was the paper you'll ask?

Well... not bad i guess. But not fantastic.

Actually it was much easier then the SA1 & thn i expected. & how do i gauge so? Well, this paper had lesser words i DIDN'T KNW HOW TO READ. heh heh.

I think i crapped my letter writing. But it should be a pass la.

For my 作文 i chose the 报章报道, which was something about why tourists think that the quality of service in Singapore needs improvement. Lol. Thn i forgot to take my IC frm inside my bag, had to ran half a hall to the other end to get it & Mei Hao came and whispered to me: "i saw the topic, something abt tourist" LOL.

I was like, WTFFFFFFF whn i saw that topic. I mean i painstakingly MEMORIZED THE WHOLE ESSAY ABT 环保 & THY COME OUT SOME TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TOPIC!

AHHHHHHH!


Cannot trust Mr Phar liao. He really papaya.

Well at least it was put into some good use, cause i utilise the endings/pointers & threw the whole chunk inside my essay.

BLEH. GOD PLEASE LET ME SCOOOOOREEE.

Thn Mei Hao complained she was dammmmn hungry, & we went to HG pt. I was feeling full so i didn't wanna eat, (Which was strange since i've only eaten a slice of bread+some nuggets during breakfast/recess) & MH just stared at me like i'm some kinda mad-alien-with-rainbow-horns.

Alas she proclaimed, she shall not eat also. (Even though she's starving & i've volunteered to watch her eat o.0) The power of friends eh?

She played out on me la, say wanna go facial threading at little india, then in the end say don't want. -.- Make me bring my cleanser & toner for nothing. It weighs a like...50 cans of tuna! (well not really, but you get the point)

Decided to come over to my place to slack & watch movie. Watching A Cinderella Story till half way whn it died on us. We didn't want to wait for it to load, so we decided to head downstairs whr i got my hair cut, *yes again* couldn't stand the bloody fringe. Besides... must trims ends then grow out nice nice mah. (: *im nt saying these to make myself feel better abt shorter hair* XD Yi Lin says i look good with both long & short hair. So WHOOOOOT!

The hair stylist looked like some cowboy to me, but he's a grown man, so i shall call him cowman. Cowman took a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time to cut my damn hair, which is sortda good, meaning he's really precise & nt doing a slipshod work, but it made MH sleep on the chair, so it's sortda 有利也有弊.

I'm loving chinese now. WHOOTHOO. Used to be an angmoh girl. But eh, i used to score As for chinese okaye? Not some angmoh girl anymore right? HOHO.

After chinese intensive, i realised i've learned ALOT of new words. GOODEY.

Bought some WATSON'S BEER HAIR MASK. Which had super loada raves frm trusty flowerpod.com.sg. I love tht site. It's perfect for vain girls *ahem* to get fab product reviews & tips for everything concerning abt a girl's beauty/health. & MY OUTLET THR GOT 30% OFF. BLOODY CHEAP LER! After discount it's like $5 or so. Shiok right? (:

Spent like 1hr in the bathroom 'grooming' myself. Put on the hair mask plus my charcoal face mask. Thn apply moisturiser all over, & nw my skin's smooooooth. Lucky i listen to my mum abt putting moisturiser all over myself everyday. (: 不听老人言,吃亏在眼前.

Whoa. Long ranty post. 好了,我就此停笔,下次再见!








PS: The chief examiner was some pink-act fierce-fatso-lady. BOO.



parts of perfect