webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
60 things most girls don't know
ZOO TRIP
ZOO!
MT paper
Chocolates
Okaye, so i've chgned my blog link, blogskin, etc....

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Friday, May 30, 2008
The GSS! @ 1:54 AM


YAY!

Mum's in a super good mood lately.

1st: She didn't scream at me nt to block her tv, since i was kinda hyper last night & started bouncing & hopping in front of her room.

2nd: She woke me up this morning saying "Lets go shopping!"




Since it was HER favourite period (GSS) & i can't refuse shopping + tight on cash, so going with mum wasn't such a bad idea.

Got up in a flash, got ready & left the house at OMFG-10.45AM.

So early. ><

Decided to go to SINGAPORE EXPO whr thr was a Great Robinson's Birthday Bash Sale. & so we headed to PAYA LEBAR MRT on a bus.

Read abt this fab body scrub (recommended once agn by our faithful flowerpodders) by the brand of Lulurs Mandi, & decided to get it from JOO CHIAT COMPLEX, which was said to be of WALKING DISTANCE frm PL MRT. Since we were thr, why nt?

We didn't knw how to gt thr, so we had to ask ard & finally got to tht ULU PLACE. Turns out that if we had taken a shortcut, we would have gotten thr MUCH faster.

ZZZ.

On the way back to the MRT, my mum pointed to the opposite side of the road and said: "that's geylang seri!"

Cause i'm abit blind & clumsy, i missed this step & NEARLY sprained my ankle. Thank god i didn't rest my weight on that foot, else my mum would have to lug me home. No more GREAT SALES for her! XD

I think objects secretly hate me, cause i always manage to knock into the most ordinary things. The foot of the chairs had to b on my number one list. I swear they reallllly hate me! Leo even said he should get me a pair of bedroom slippers for my next birthday. ><

My ankle feels abit weird right now, bt it's okaye.

-

Turns out that thr was a POPULAR EXPO at hall 4! So we headed thr to suss it out as well. I got stuck at the notebook section whr thr were tons of the most CHIOOOOO notebooks ever. I have this strong fondness of notebooks. Somemore, they're so cheap & made in korea!

I love the smell of fresh pages & books! & no, i'm not weird!


Ate some yummy seafood baked pasta at this restaurant called MACAU EXPRESS.
Super YUMMMYYYYYYYY!

I love anything baked & chessy. (:

Their french toast (the one my mum's cutting at the backgrd of the pic) was really special & unique. It looked like some big fried tofu thou. It was very cripsy on the outside, bt soft on the inside. *Inserts look of utter bliss* I guess i have a real kick for good food.

Headed to HALL 7 whr the Robinson's sale was at, both quite alot of stuff. Even gotten myself a dictionary/thesaurus.

Everything was cheap cheap cheap! Even their ZA products was on sale! Got the compact refill for like $12 only.

I swear by ZA 2-way compact foundation!

But i think i'm gonna chgn my range of makeup to mineral makeup. Heard that minerals are good for the face. (:

Looks like it's time to head to online shopping at drugstore.com to find what i need!

ALAS, we trudged home with huge red bags in hands, dead beat. ><>



parts of perfect