webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
MT paper
Chocolates
Okaye, so i've chgned my blog link, blogskin, etc....

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Monday, May 26, 2008
ZOO! @ 5:53 PM

Ah meng ah meng, whr art thou ah meng?

Okaye, his picture was NOT meant to scare you. XD But anyway, was planning on going to the ZOO today. But like WTF. The sky's so cloudy. Hope it stays CLOUDY not RAINY! *sings rain rain go away song*

Maybe we'll end up at UNDERWATER WORLD or something if it rains. Heh heh. Just realised how long it's been since i went to the ZOO. Maybe like Sec1? &

For underwater world...i can't even rmb whn was the last time i was thr.

According to my dad, i my height was measured in CM then.

And like OMG! I was browsing & i saw this article:

German couple 'try to sell baby' on Ebay! *click to read

That's all for now. Will update after my misadventures later.






parts of perfect