webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
HOOT
Update
Silly tune
DPA
SPANK
Birthday
O
DOGGONE
Racial harmony day!
Urghh

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Monday, September 15, 2008
Papers @ 1:44 AM

Eto, i passed my EMATHS and SCI MCQ! EMATHS was rather disappointing, but i was lucky to have passed sci MCQ cause i didn't study for it at all. XD

I hope AMATHS will turn out better.
I've never passed my AMATHS, sad to say. XD The best i got was like, E8? Mostly were F9s though.

I don't wanna get an F9. ><

-

Will be getting back humanities, english & amaths papers tmr. Hopefully, it'll turn out better. I've only got myself to blame if i don't do well thou. (:

-

Things change so fast sometimes. And i often wonder how can lovers turn to enemies so fast? It's almost scary.

Love can create hatred so deep it's haunts.






parts of perfect