webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
WOOF
Love story
Papers
HOOT
Update
Silly tune
DPA
SPANK
Birthday
O

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Saturday, September 27, 2008
Evil merchants @ 2:58 AM

It's revolting to see such things happening; evil merchants selling tainted milk to earn more profits.

What is even more disgusting is the fact that there were actually cases since December, LAST YEAR and they COVERED everything up TILL NOW.

I mean, i was always wary about some of the made-in-china stuff, but who can blame it's attractive cheap prices?

Over 53000 babies are affected as of now, and i believe still counting. Even stuff like M&Ms, Dutch Lady, and Nestle has been recalled.

Like OMFG!

I used to LOOOVEEE Dutch lady. I tried all the flavors, honeydew, banana, strawberry, chocolate...

My mum was super funny. She went to the NTUC with our unopened pack of peanut M&Ms and asked if she could get a refund.

Mum: "Excuse me, can i get a refund for this? But i lost the receipt since it was quite a few weeks ago. Still can refund?"

Staff: "Er...i ask my manager."

Manager: "Sure, you may refund this item."

Mum: "Really ar? But i put inside the fridge, so it's cold M&Ms chocolate. Can?"

Manager: "No problem, etc etc etc..."

Mum: *heads to counter & got her refund quickly before leaving*

LOL. Actually, i filled in parts of the conversation myself. Since i wasn't there. But this was pretty much what happened, according to my mum. She was pretty please with the $2.80 she got back.

Hias. Mums.

Anyway, i have yahoo as my homepage, and i like how there is always updated news about Singapore and the world in the 'Featured Section'.

So i chanced upon this article:

Lion cub, baby orangutans sick from Chinese milk



Shi Hui also told me that some merchants used chopsticks and soak them so long they 'rot', turning into leek/bamboo shoots like veggie and selling them.

I've also seen on the news, that they use wax in the making of 'La Chang'.


You know, that very obscene looking thing you see hanging around Mei Zhen Xiang stalls?

I love eating those sliced, and fried into an omelette.

Then my dad also told me about some merchants, who took rotten, diseased parts of pork and pass them off as fresh pork to sell in the market.

What's a kid to do, living in a globalized world.




parts of perfect