webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information
I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 24 MAY 2008

navigations
navigations above

disclaimer
Welcome to my blog, whr i can write whatever i want.
hate it?
LEAVE NOW
HATERS, no lifers & spammers are not welcome here!
best viewed using in
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Internet Explorer

recent entries
Dinner
JB
Becuase i'm a girl
7 things
Evil merchants
WOOF
Love story
Papers
HOOT
Update

wishlist
new hphone
visit the zoo
talk overnight on the phone
go to a bar
drink vodka
carve my name on a tree
new WALLET






rewind


Sunday, April 12, 2009
shinjiku @ 6:55 PM


A picture speaks a thousand words.

All above, me, shihui, jasmine, kiatyi & leo went to catch the shinjiku incident at vivo city. Went to the gym before that with leo. Quite slack during gym, cause my arms & legs were cramping due to the WII party the day before.

Anyway, stupid contact lens took me like 20 freaking mins to handle, cause my GEO lens were like tearing up my eyes. I had to open my new lens to put on. YADA YADA.

Anyway, fast forward to vivo, it was rather crowded, but normal for a sunday, managed to get good seats though, and me & leo have free tickets! :D

I very nice ok, use my $8 coupon for one of the girls ( i only had one).

*SPOILER*





The show was gory at someparts, where they just chopped out the hands of people. Wah seh, leo was covering my eyes for me, and i was like constantly gripping his arms. LOL.

After the show, we walked ard, and went for dinner, where i got scolded by kiatyi for stabbing my steak. Awful meal.

Under the window, dot dot dot.



parts of perfect